Tuesday, August 26, 2008

This Summer I....

  • Bought new eyeglasses
  • Read 6 books (and counting)
  • Had a BBQ with The Dodd's
  • Walked 207 miles!
  • Had dinner with Julie and Eric
  • Got a needed tan
  • Relaxed at the pool
  • Bought a new Entertainment Center
  • Hugged and loved Jada
  • Went camping
  • Went canoeing
  • Attended two graduation parties
  • Traveled to St. Louis
  • Flew by myself for the first time
  • Traveled to Minnesota
  • Saw The Dark Night and Mama Mia
  • Went Paddle Boating
  • Organized all of our digital photos
  • Bought the Wii
  • Had lunch with my work ladies
  • Helped Kristin set up her classroom
  • Went to the Stamp Show with my Mom
  • SCRAPPED!
  • Did some dogsitting
  • Helped Laila move
  • Hosted Janelle's Bachelorette Party

and.........

  • RELAXED!!!!!!!!

I would say it was a productive summer and now I am reluctantly welcoming Fall!

3 Comments:

  1. Marti said...
    Sounds like you had a wonderful summer also. I'm not much of a Fall person - it always means allergies for me. But I do love the cooler weather!
    Colleen said...
    Whst a full summer you had and good for you for getting some relaxing in there too!
    Darlene said...
    Hey, I never saw those NEW glasses kiddo! Looks like you need to go back to work to rest a bit more :-)

Post a Comment