Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Scrappy Days of Summer

I have been seriously slacking on my scrapbook creations!! I have two months of awesome product from Your Memories By Design that have been staring me in the face, just taunting my creative juices. So, I finally put everything else aside and I am determined to get some scrapping done!

Saturday, I went to the stamp show with my mom and saw some awesome techniques, saw some beautiful cards for inspiration, and bought some sweet products! It really re-inspired me to get creating. So, yesterday I pulled ALL of my scrapbook stuff out (leaving me with no excuses!) and started creating. I got these two projects done:




I am definately feeling the creative juices running through me now and am off to create an acrylic mini album about all the things I like during the Summer time. Back to glue, paper, ribbons, paint, and glitter.... Photobucket

4 Comments:

  1. Colleen said...
    Great layouts and can't wait to see the acrylic album!
    Anonymous said...
    Love the marshmallow layout! The ribbon YUM - brads YUM - YMBD foam letters YUM - I love all the elements of this layout! And the journalling on the photo is a great idea too. Great effect!! xo Amanda [from YMBD]
    Darlene said...
    These are just GORGEOUS!!!! Great use of the "Black Magic" paper for the card. Very pretty and I love the foam "mallows" title. Awesome :-)
    Kris said...
    Ya! I'm glad you are scrappin again! Beautiful work!

Post a Comment