Saturday, December 06, 2008

Ultimate Fun!

On Thursday night we were lucky enough to get tickets to the Red Wings vs. Vancouver game (thanks Mom and Dad!!)





We had an absolute BLAST! The seats were amazing- so close to the players you could actually hear them yelling!) At one point the puck almost went over the glass and scared me half to death (I thought I might get hit!)







This was my first NHL hockey game and let me tell you, it won't be my last! I am seriously considering looking into season tickets! The sheer excitement really made the experience amazing. I didn't want the game to end (which was an amazing game by the way!) The red wings did end up winning 6-5! GO WINGS!!!!!!

1 Comment:

  1. Darlene said...
    We're so glad you had a great time! Love the pics of the event :-)

Post a Comment