Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Snow Day 2008

Last Friday, we got hit with a CRAZY snow storm! It was one of those snow storms that reminded me of the snow during my childhood. So pretty! Anyway, of course I was even more excited for the fact that school was called off and I was able to have a snow day. The plan was already in the works the night before (just in case). Kristin and I decided to plow through the almost foot of snow and head the the cinema to see Twilight (which I can't stop thinking about BTW!!!)

It normally takes me about 20-25 minutes to get to Waterford but this time it took me over an hour- and that was with no one else on the roads (I guess they weren't as adventurous, hehe.)

I picked up Kristin and then headed to the Cinema, we did get there and saftely (with cappucino in hand and everything.)

he movie was awesome with only two other people in the theater. After wards we did run into fellow Twilight fans who were coming in for the next showing (they even had their Twilight books with them!!!)

We left the theater to expereience the REST of the snowfall and I decided to play a little bit. Who says you can't have fun in the snow as a grown-up??

As you can see we had an eventful and fun snow day!

3 Comments:

  1. Darlene said...
    Great pics of your fun day!
    Kris said...
    hehehe...are we crazy for going out in that mess?? OOOH but Edward is SO worth it! ;)
    Marti said...
    Looks like lots of fun!

Post a Comment