Tuesday, December 02, 2008

November Recap!

I can't believe it is already December! Since November FLEW past and I didn't really blog much during the past month, I wanted to catch all my blogging buddies up on the events of November. Here is my LONG November recap:

I had a wonderful ladies night out with my friend, Kristin. We went and saw the movie, The Secret Life of Bees (which was awesome!) and then went back to her house for a relaxing night. We wound down from our long week with a nice bottle of bubbly!





We had a blast!

We also attended a Stag and Doe for Reon's cousin Claudette and her fiance Jason.... another FABULOUS night! They had a huge turn out and we had so much fun dancing, talking and partying! (sidenote: Don't mind the duplicate outfit, I did wash it! I must have really been attached to this outfit in November! LOL!)






Reon and I also decided that from now on we are living by this motto: WHOOOOO!!!! (please see picture for full descriptive image of our new motto......) We are being carefree about life from now on (at least, as much as we can be. LOL!)
I did get some scrapbooking done this month! YES! I have been trying to get caught up with some of my "extra DT materials" for YMBD. I feel pretty good with what I got accomplished. Check it out:



Over at YMBD, we also completed out DT search and found us 4 new and EXTREMELY talented ladies to join the team! We are sadly saying goodbye to Donna (at least just on the DT) she will still remain an active member though, PHEW!

Due to this change of pace, I was also promoted to Design Team Leader and have taken on some really neat responsiblities (i.e. Member of the Month and Weekly Gallery Find.) It's great to be part of such a wonderful community! If you haven't headed over there- you really should! It's a heck of a good time!

Another exciting moment we had in November (besides us hosting Thanksgiving for the second year in a row- we love to entertain) was....

ELI'S FIRST BIRTHDAY! I can believe that he is already one! Time flies so fast.

The best part is that we were able to spend his B-day with him. We had a wonderful "small" party for him. My mom made this gorgeous smash cake, hat and cupcake tree!


He really enjoyed his cake and had fun with his presents too!



I hope all of your November's was as exciting and productive as ours was!

3 Comments:

  1. Kimmie said...
    great re-cap!
    Kris said...
    So fun! Love all your great pics...(especially the one where you can see my oh-so-faux-pas chipped nail polish...quelle horreur!)
    Darlene said...
    Looks like you had some great times! I love all the LO's and altered items. I'm glad you finally were able to scrap that corn field pic I took. I love that pic of you guys!

Post a Comment