Tuesday, April 15, 2008


and that's just what they'll do!

Here's an update on my progress:

I have been working hard on my Breast Cancer 3 Day goal as I am sure you can imagine. I just recently went to the "Get Started Meeting" in Novi and it got me pumped up! I even became a team captain and created our team entitled, Quest for the Chest. My team is already starting to grow and I am hoping to add even more teammates soon!

Also, I have been working on my pre-training to-dos. I now know why they have such a vigorous training schedule! My full training began this week and I am starting to log in those miles!

I bought my first pair of running shoes (we will need 2 pairs for the event) and checked out some of my options for clothing. I also bought a pink hat that I will wear on the walk!

As for my fundraising, I have been blessed to receive a total of $710! I still have my goal set at $6,000 and am also looking into some fundraising events to raise even more money to fund a cure.

Thanks for all your support!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment