Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Somethings To Share

This weekend was filled with activity! I trained, cleaned, grocery shopped, organized and scrapped (FINALLY!!!) Here are some creations I finished...



This is a two page LO of my nephew, Evan's, 1st birthday party. I have had it sitting out, shamelessly collecting dust, for almot 2 months!!! I am happy that I was able to set some time aside to show this celebration. He really liked his cake!

product list: Bazzil Cardstock, American Crafts pp, MM stitches yarn, American Crafts sticker letters (simply chic), K.I. Memories fuzzy felt sticker letters (surprise), YMBD.etsy.com journaling tags, misc Cherry Arte punch outs


A LO of my other nephew, Eli. He's so darn cute I could hug him all the time!



Just a card I made for my friend's birthday!

product list: Bazzil cardstock, Cherry Arte pp and punch outs, Michaels misc ribbon, Close to My Heart paper flowers, YMBD.etsy.com frosted flower brads

4 Comments:

  1. Kris said...
    Beautiful work Heath! Love the cake page! So bright and cheery! :)
    Kris said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    JulesinParadise said...
    Great layouts! Your double pager puts mine to shame! You are very good at those!
    Kate said...
    Super cute layouts! Great card too! Love your work! Good luck with the Gauntlet contest!

Post a Comment