Wednesday, February 20, 2008

I Want It!


I have come across my new big "WANT"!! I was just peacefully "googling" around on cutting systems (still trying to figure out what would be the best one for me) and I came across this wonderful comparison chart with every cutting system available! Each system is analyzed fully with additional info and facts.

Anyway...I found the Klic-n-Kut Element! It does everything from cutting cardstock to cutting metal and BEYOND! I was reading a few reviews and saw that the software that comes with it has the option of importing a real image into the computer and then the Klic-n-Kut will actually make a cutout of that image! AMAZING!

I think I'll have to save up for a bit!

1 Comment:

  1. Catherine said...
    Hold off on it for a while. Word is, they are coming out with a new one that has an optical eye like the WB and CR so you can do print & cuts!

    I WILL be getting it once it's out (suppose to be this year)!

Post a Comment