Tuesday, February 05, 2008

*Feeling Honored*

On Friday, I was offered a wonderful opportunity! I still can't believe that it actually happened. I was hand-picked to create for a new and rising scrapbook company; Your Memories By Design I am so thankful to owner, Cat for giving myself and two other wonderfully talented women this opportunity and honor to design using her products. I always here speeches on award shows where the winner refers to how honored they feel to have just been nominated with such incredible talent, and that is exacty how I feel for both being asked to create with Cat's incredible products and also to be on the DT with Meg and Donna. Just being included in the creative trio makes me feel blessed!

I give all of us a little TOOT TOOT! What a great experience! Woohoo!!!

4 Comments:

  1. Kris said...
    Congrats Heath!!!! I am SO excited for you! Your work is amazing and so inspiring. I can't wait to see all of the new and wonderful things that you create!!! :)
    Catherine said...
    I'm so excited to have you designing for me. I know you're going to do a wonderful job showing off my paper goodness! Can't wait to see what you come up with! Cat
    Anonymous said...
    It surely is wonderfu to be chosen by Cat for Your Memories by Design, you sure deserve it.You are a talented scrapbooker and a wonderful person. I am honored to be right with you, Cat and Meg!

    donna
    Catherine said...
    Awww...you guys are making me blush!

Post a Comment