Thursday, July 12, 2007

*** New Hobby ***

Okay, now I know this is going to sound CRAZY but last night I was up until 4 o'clock in the morning with my new found interest: C-SPAN! I love it! It is so interesting to watch all about the process that our Congress is going through everyday. I have always been interested in Government and now I will have C-SPAN on all day long. Last night, they had hearings on the U.S. Attorneys and there was intense interrogations! Very interesting. Then the next showing was of the Passport and Visa concerns, and obviously that caught my attention. I had no idea how entertaining Politics (to this level) could be to watch. I am so enthralled I will most likely have C-SPAN on the TV all the time.... I am going to be a wealth of Political and Governmental knowledge!

Signed,
C-SPAN Junkie :-)

1 Comment:

  1. Kris said...
    I can't say that my first attempt was a successful one...but for you, I'm willing to try again! ;)

Post a Comment