Sunday, July 01, 2007

Inner Peace

Wow! I never actually thought I would get to this point..... I finally feel this sort of inner piece within myself and for probably the funniest reason ever! Our pictures are FINALLY organized!!!!

This has been a task that I have been hoping to complete at every break during the school year, finally I said, "NO MORE PROCRASTINATING!" Within a few hours it was done and I can't believe how much peace I have from this completion. I am able to finally know that when a new picture is printed, it has a home! I even cut out extra organizers for the future.

Reon agreed that he won't touch the boxes (considering the last time I had them organized, he knocked over the box!) However, this was a blessing in disguise because now the pictures are sorted better and more complete.

One "to-do" crossed off my list.... finally I get to take in a deep breath... let it out with a peaceful sigh all to know that I am truly ORGANIZED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment