Wednesday, July 04, 2007

My New Little Project


Okay I am really excited that my next scrapping adventure has started! This is my Pieces of Me box. I enjoyed scrapping the outside of the best find ever- Target $.99, complete with tabs inside! Each tab is going to showcase all of the roles that I have in my life. Here are the tabs: Daughter, Protector, Lover, Confidante, Friend, Sister, Shopper, Auntie, Entertainer, Thinker. I already have TONS of ideas to put into each one! I am psyched about the mini puzzle pieces that I bought... each tab will also have a puzzle piece that all make up ME! I'll be sure to keep posting them once they are completed.


P.S. I'll be posting a page that goes along with these soon.......

1 Comment:

  1. Kris said...
    AHH! Heather it is so stinking cute!!! :)

Post a Comment