Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Thanksgiving Happiness

I'm so excited for Thanksgiving this year. Starting off my excitement is that I have 5 days off from work! So, I get to have a day to myself with scrapping, and prepping for MY first Thanksgiving meal. I am hosting dinner this year and I can't tell you how excitedI am about it. I love to cook and THIS is THE meal to try-out! I finally get my chance this year.

Yesterday, Reon and I went shopping for all the fixings...and we had a surprisingly fun time! Picking out all the ingredients and goodies made me feel warm and filled with happy thoughts of thanks. Here's our menu:

*Cheese and Cracker Platter
*Deviled Eggs
*Crescent Rolls
*Traditional Roasted Turkey
*Stuffing
*Cranberry Sauce
*Green/Wax Beans
*Corn
*Glazed Carrots
*Mashed Potatoes
*Sweet Potato Bake
*Pumpkin Pie
*Egg Nog drinks!

I can't wait to start cooking and have all the smells fill the kitchen and house. I know it won't be a "small" task to complete but I am ready and happy to cook for the family. Entertaining is one of my hobbies and it sends me such joy to have everyone over for a great time with laughter and love. I hope that everyone's thanksgiving will be bright and happy too!

P.S. They are calling for snow tomorrow!

2 Comments:

  1. 歐陽丹 said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Kris said...
    Can't wait to see the pics! So glad this was a success!

Post a Comment