Saturday, March 10, 2007

FINALLY!



I never actually thought I would finally reach the day where I started scrapbooking my own stuff! It is invigorating to be able to sit down and start on my "Honeymoon Box". Even though my scrapbooking area is a MESS, it was still worth finishing my first submission of memories into the box!

Under the picture, I journaled all of the details of our itinerary on a piece of mauve vellum. Also, the h and the flower have been painted and have doodled sticker accents to tie the colors together.

I have many more sketches and am eager to get started on the next chipboard card! I better get started before Reon gets irritated with the mess! JK

1 Comment:

  1. Kris said...
    Heath...this is BEAUTIFUL!!! Hurray for finally getting to do your own stuff!!!

Post a Comment